I was nervous at first but Sam was really regulated and awesome and it went more smoothly than on Tuesday! I physically helped him on some letters but he got a momentum going and did really well. At the end of the lesson (second half of patriarchal blessing lesson) there was some time left so I asked him to Affirm or Deny if he wanted to do a short lesson on mowing lawns. He very clearly chose D. :) Most importantly for me, I got some really good practice doing all the parts it takes to be a good CRP and I feel a lot more confident. Here are the words he spelled:
BOSTON
BLESSING
MESSAGE
CHERISHED
AMAZING
COMFORT
TEACHER ("Lisa has a volunteer church calling as your Seminary __________")
MASSACHUSETTS (pk: What state is Boston in?)
THIRTY FOUR (Math: how many years since I got my blessing?)
CORNERSTONE
JESUS CHRIST
GRATEFUL
RUSSELL M. NELSON
MISSION
No comments:
Post a Comment