He had a riding lesson this morning and we have family coming to stay this afternoon so the best time to squeeze in a lesson was at 8:30 this morning right after breakfast. He seemed a little hungry after breakfast so I told him he would have more to eat (pie) in our lesson. Because he can be a little more irritable and sensitive in the morning, I kept my voice low and my deameanor really low-key. I've also figured out how to flip the boards up and down without using my whole arm, kind of by using my thumb and fingers as a hub for the board to pivot on. I also did not have the fan on and tried to preempt so much getting up by taking my time scooping up the pie and starting to read while doing so. He only got up four times in 40 minutes so let's see if this continues to help in future sessions.
Since he told me yesterday that he's reading the answers, I didn't spell a single word for him, and some of them were really tough. I also was able to bundle two questions together for one bite of pie, twice, by rapidly asking the next question.
He is totally amazing me by his resilience in being able to spell any time of day! It will be interesting to see how he does when we have a house full of people.
Spell COMPANY
Spell RESEMBLES
Spell EXPOSED
What is the name of the company that is producing the Fancraft?
URBAN AERONAUTICS
Who is their vice president of marketing?
JANINA FRANKEL-YOELI
Name one trait of a classic flying car that Frankel-Yoeli mentioned.
DOESN'T HAVE AN EXPOSED ROTOR
(pk) What does the abbreviation 'sci-fi' stand for?
SCIENCE FICTION
Name another genre of movies from the A-I board.
ACTION
(pk) What is Griffin's favorite movie series that he watches all the time?
STAR WARS
Spell EARLIER
Spell OWNING
Spell SOLUTION
According to Frankel-Yoeli, what did earlier flying cars need to take off and land?
RUNWAYS
What does the word constituent mean?
BEING PART OF A WHOLE
Name one solution that Urban Aeronautics has come up with so that no runways are required for take-off and landing?
TO USE LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MATERIALS
Can you think of an example of a composite material from the A-I board?
CONCRETE
(pk) Concrete is a blend of ________, ________, and ________.
CEMENT SAND WATER
Spell CHALLENGING
Spell ADJUSTMENTS
What does a ducted fan design refer to?
PROPELLERS HOUSED IN AERODYNAMIC TUBES
What takes over the adjustments that are needed to keep a the Fancraft stable at high speeds?
COMPUTER AIDED CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
160 km/h is equal to how many mph?
NINETY NINE POINT FOUR
Then 320 km/h would be equal to how many mph?
ONE HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT POINT EIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment