Samuel 7.12.18: Sermon / Capt. Moroni
Spell:
TREACHERY
JUSTIFY
Name one of the two peoples engaged in all the fighting.
LAMANITES
Mormon examines kings and captains the way he had previously examined whom?
TEACHERS
What percent of the book of Mormon does this section take up?
10
Give me another word for justification. (*pk)
REASON
Is unlimited bloodshed in the name of preserving freedom Reasonable or Not reasonable according to God?
NOT
What did Moroni tear to make the flag?
COAT
What did he name the flag?
TITLE OF LIBERTY
After he made the flag and donned his armor he then knelt down to do what?
PRAY
Amalickiah felt ___.
SCARED
Is there a freedom or another belief you are fighting for?
MOM TO INSTRUCT ON MY REMEMBERING HOW TO LOVE.
***Mom here: I can't describe my emotions as he wrote this sentence slowly, letter by letter. I had no idea what he was going to say and I'm still not sure what exactly this means. I look forward to learning more about what my son is thinking.
Spell:
PASSIONATE
Do you affirm or deny that sacred music and scripture study are two of your favorite passions?
DENY
So let's do them one by one. Is scripture study one of your preferred things to do?
I LOVE SCRIPTURE NOT THIS LESSON.
***Mom here: This was the first time he has expressed an opinion of displeasure!! Woot Woot!
What characteristic in Moroni do you like best?
OBEDIENT
Do you believe the Book of Mormon is true?
TOTALLY
No comments:
Post a Comment